Our AGM was held on Friday night last in the national school. We reflected on another successful year where we won titles at U10, U12, U13, U14 U15 ,U16, U17 and minor level.
The following Officials were elected for 2017
- President: Frank Toher
- Vice President: Mick McKeown
- Chairman: Turlough Farelly
- Vice Chairman: John Fitzsimons
- Secretary: Robert Browne
- Assistant Secretary Yvonne Ni Thuathail
- Treasurer: Tom Walsh
- Assistant Treasurer: John Conlon
- Irish Officer: Yvonne Ni Thuathail
- PRO: Robert Browne
- Registrars: Brian Finneran, Tom Quinn, John Kiernan, John Conlon, Tom Walsh, John Fitzsimons.
- Delegates to County Board: Turlough Farrelly, Robert Browne, Yvonne Ni Thuathail, John Fitzsimons, Tom McManus.
The club wishes Michael Brady a speedy recovery following his recent operation. .
The club extends its sympathy to the Keogh, Kiernan families on their recent bereavement.