Congratulations to our U21 team who their championship on Saturday last.
The Minor Club AGM was held on Friday last with a large attendance present. The following officers were elected for 2015:
- President = John Reilly
- Vice-President = Frankie Toher
- Chairman = Turlough Farrelly
- Vice Chairman = Tommy Quinn
- Secretary = Robbie Browne
- Asst Secretary = Tom MacManus
- Treasurer = Tom Walsh
- Asst Treasurer = Sean Feeney
- Registrars = John Kiernan, Sean Maguire & Brian Finneran
- PRO = Robbie Browne
- County Board Delegates = Brian Donohoe, Tom McManus, Turlough Farrelly, Robbie Browne
The club would like to express its sympathy to the Toher Family Ennybegs on the death of their Aunt Peggy Quinn Carriglass.